Click to view a larger image
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions on Parenting (Part 2) - [Ekram & Mohamed Rida Beshir]
Ekram & Mohamed Rida Beshir
This book provides the reader with answers to the most frequently asked questions on the subject of parenting in North America from an Islamic perspective.
This book provides the reader with answers to the most frequently asked questions on the subject of parenting in North America from an Islamic perspective. The answers cover a variety of topics such as correcting behavior, schooling, environment, celebrations, sex education, and others.
|Adam's World 10: The Humble Muslim (DVD)|
When Asad plays a joke on Adam, making him thing he's a world famous talk show host, Adam believes it! That leads to a change in hairstyle and attitude for Adam, who then has to learn that a good Muslim is a humble Muslim.
|Mecca2Medina: African Sounds|
Islamic Hip-Hop. Islamic songs and rap, with a twist of traditional nasheed, mecca to medina, mecca2medina, mecca, medinah, mekkah, medinah, rap, african sound, african sounds
|**Tasty & New item!|
Beef Jerky - Spicy
This Spicy Beef Jerky has just enough kick to make your taste buds sizzle!
The answers to the FAQs in this book represent crucial issues of concern occupying the minds of many parents. The methodology used in answering these questions draws heavily on verses of the Qur'an, teachings of Prophet Muhammad SAAW, and events in his Seerah, as well as the authors' wealth of practical experience, gained from their countless parenting counseling sessions over the years, and their knowledge of child psychology.
Drs. Ekram and Mohamed Rida Beshir as a wife/husband team, together co-authored several best-selling parenting books such as "Meeting the Challenge of Parenting in the West," "Muslim Teens, Today's Worry, Tomorrow's Hope," "Blissful Marriage" and "Parenting Skills based on Qur'an and Sunnah." They have also authored parenting books in Arabic. Some of their parenting books have been translated to French and German languages. They are teaching two courses on the subject of parenting with the Islamic American University. They are both regular contributors to the family section of several magazines such as "American Muslim," "Islamic Horizons", and the "Message magazine." Both Drs. Ekram and Mohamed Rida Beshir are also advisers on the Islam online website family section. Drs. Ekram and Mohamed Rida Beshir are the recipients of the City of Ottawa Certificate of Appreciation for the year 2003 for their volunteer work in the area of Education. They have traveled extensively, presenting workshops to various Muslim communities all over the world.
Dr. Ekram Beshir
- She is a medical doctor by profession, with a background in child psychology.
- She is the founder of both Abraar full-time Islamic school and Rahma School, a weekend Arabic and Islamic school, in Ottawa, Canada.
- She is the recipient of the Director's Citation Award of the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board for the year 2000 for her contribution in the area of education from among 7000 employees of the board.
- She has been very active with the Muslim community in Ottawa in the areas of study circles, children and youth camps, sisters programs, and marriage counseling.
- She has traveled extensively to various parts of the world to present parenting workshops.
- She has also authored other books for teaching Arabic to Muslim children living in Non- Arabic speaking countries.
Dr. Mohamed Rida Beshir
- He is an engineer by profession, with over 25 years of experience in Da'wa work in North America.
- He has held various positions with MSA and ISNA, MAS on both national and local levels.
- He served as a member of the training and development department of the Muslim American Society (MAS) for over two decades.
- He is actively developing and delivering training programs to various Muslim communities all over the world.
- He is a regular speaker in ISNA, ICNA, MSA, MAC and MAS conferences.
- He is the recipient of the Ottawa Muslim Association and Ottawa Muslim Community Circle appreciation awards for years 1993, and 1999 for his volunteer Islamic work in the National Capital region.
|Search The Quran|
|Something to Ask...|
|O Allah! |
You are my Rubb. There is no true god except You. You have created me, and I am Your slave, and I hold to Your Covenant as far as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge the favours that You have bestowed upon me, and I confess my sins. Pardon me, for none but You has the power to pardon.